my tears don't miss you
my tears, yes my tears are not for you,
every thought for you has vanished, has flew.
though i am alone and cry night and day,
kill that 'cutie'whom you said i declare it today.
my tears though seem and look colorless,
they actually red, red from the wound you gave.
they look quiet but are actually screaming,
screaming to say how much you hurted.
my tears are not sign of my weakness
it is witness of what i am today.
my each tear that fall acrosss cheek,
seeks answer why are they falling across smiling face.
actually i don't need you, never ever
nor any fake support for my tears.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my tears don't miss you by Shefali Singh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...