Shefali Singh (16-07-1995 / varanasi)
my tears don't miss you
my tears, yes my tears are not for you,
every thought for you has vanished, has flew.
though i am alone and cry night and day,
kill that 'cutie'whom you said i declare it today.
my tears though seem and look colorless,
they actually red, red from the wound you gave.
they look quiet but are actually screaming,
screaming to say how much you hurted.
my tears are not sign of my weakness
it is witness of what i am today.
my each tear that fall acrosss cheek,
seeks answer why are they falling across smiling face.
actually i don't need you, never ever
nor any fake support for my tears.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
- `Being Alone -`Power Of Survival
- A bad dream of sometime
- Being with you a curse for me
- Drown In The Alcohol And Drugs
- Everyone's fake i realized it
- I am still wet with the shower of tears
- I Searched For You Everywhere
- Life is back but why not i……
- my tears don't miss you
- Running from ugly past
- Say Once Only Once
- Speak something! ! why are you dumb
- Still Waiting For You
- when i first met you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.