my tears don't miss you
my tears, yes my tears are not for you,
every thought for you has vanished, has flew.
though i am alone and cry night and day,
kill that 'cutie'whom you said i declare it today.
my tears though seem and look colorless,
they actually red, red from the wound you gave.
they look quiet but are actually screaming,
screaming to say how much you hurted.
my tears are not sign of my weakness
it is witness of what i am today.
my each tear that fall acrosss cheek,
seeks answer why are they falling across smiling face.
actually i don't need you, never ever
nor any fake support for my tears.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my tears don't miss you by Shefali Singh )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)