Being with you a curse for me
What the hell made me think about you?
I curse the day when I met you,
I curse the day when I saw you,
I curse every other thing related to you.
You are worthless, not even in imagination,
You are like a mirage, just my infatuation,
My worst days were to be with you,
Not less than bad dream which is unlikely true.
Always trying to get out of that “stupid” time,
Feeling guilty for my blunder as if done a crime,
Being with you taught me not to trust anyone,
No matter the person be nice takes pain for me to come.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Being with you a curse for me by Shefali Singh )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second