Being with you a curse for me
What the hell made me think about you?
I curse the day when I met you,
I curse the day when I saw you,
I curse every other thing related to you.
You are worthless, not even in imagination,
You are like a mirage, just my infatuation,
My worst days were to be with you,
Not less than bad dream which is unlikely true.
Always trying to get out of that “stupid” time,
Feeling guilty for my blunder as if done a crime,
Being with you taught me not to trust anyone,
No matter the person be nice takes pain for me to come.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Being with you a curse for me by Shefali Singh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar