that touches our heart so much.
with the colours of vibgyor
which makes the world seem yours
mother earth has given birth to nature
and nature to life.
if nature had not arrived on mother earth
then who would have given us birth?
so, foolish human,
to attain ultimate technology,
you have risked the price of nature,
and dont make me start a lecture.
so when you read this poem,
dont forget the touch of nature
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature by rakshit rajender )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Peace praying, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma