The sun and the rain,
The wind and the trees,
The birds and the bees.
Mountains and valleys,
To walk and to climb,
Rivers and forests
And the hills old as time.
Fields of green,
Deep blue sea's,
A lyrebirds dulcet melodies,
The splendour of the barn owl's tune
And tides that pull upon the moon.
Stars that shine in the midnight sky,
The sound of a newborn babies cry,
These are all part of natures giving
And sometimes what makes life worth living.
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram