Nature: A Faithful Company
Live within the walls of home and office
Cant ever fill with joy and happiness-
Except the company of misery and gloom
That all fills with anguish and pain-
Expect about the soul-freshening blessings
Is to expect a never-meeting blessing.
Luxurious joy that seems to appear
Is just a a cheat fleeting forever
To think a hold by its shoulders
Is a dare to tame a floodind river.
Go into the lap of motherly Nature
And you shall find
Pleasure over sorrow
Merry over misery
Sooth over pain
And over all depressions
Freshening joyous rain
And everything to cheer you up
To cheer your soul with gladdening delight
To turn your heart gloom
Into a bright, broad and everlasting Light.
Worship and serve the motherly Nature
And She shall heal the wounds of life
For She is a faithful company of delight.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nature: A Faithful Company by Vivek Tiwari )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher