nature is my love
I have a boat and sail to an island,
To worship Allah and rise my hand.
I want to it without people,
See only birds, animals and eagles.
To have no sins is a clean tongue,
I listen to the nature song.
The waves of sea can run,
I see the blue sky and the sun.
For nature, there are no sins,
Eat for free and carry fruit bins.
Life is quiet and calm,
No rich, poor or alm.
No struggle for money,
Just I have honey.
For ever is love, i enjoy the moment,
For lovely nature there is no comment.
khaled Elbalishy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature is my love by khaled Elbalishy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray