nature is my love
I have a boat and sail to an island,
To worship Allah and rise my hand.
I want to it without people,
See only birds, animals and eagles.
To have no sins is a clean tongue,
I listen to the nature song.
The waves of sea can run,
I see the blue sky and the sun.
For nature, there are no sins,
Eat for free and carry fruit bins.
Life is quiet and calm,
No rich, poor or alm.
No struggle for money,
Just I have honey.
For ever is love, i enjoy the moment,
For lovely nature there is no comment.
khaled Elbalishy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature is my love by khaled Elbalishy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey