nature is my love
I have a boat and sail to an island,
To worship Allah and rise my hand.
I want to it without people,
See only birds, animals and eagles.
To have no sins is a clean tongue,
I listen to the nature song.
The waves of sea can run,
I see the blue sky and the sun.
For nature, there are no sins,
Eat for free and carry fruit bins.
Life is quiet and calm,
No rich, poor or alm.
No struggle for money,
Just I have honey.
For ever is love, i enjoy the moment,
For lovely nature there is no comment.
khaled Elbalishy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature is my love by khaled Elbalishy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle