Joseph T. Renaldi
Nature's overture begins with each dawn,
Leaving a covering of dew on every lawn,
A distinctive aroma in the morning air
to show the emerging beauty everywhere.
Listen to all the songbirds in unison sing,
Ease and soothing comfort it will bring.
All the trees with succulent leaves of green,
Then changing into a variety of colors it seems.
No talented artist's brush could ever compare,
Because Nature's brush has already been there,
A winter scene depiction of snow so white,
The twinkling of bright stars on a clear night.
Nature's overture is here, no matter the season,
And its sterling performance is within reason,
The undulating motion of a mountain brook,
The transformation of scenery in every nook.
From every mountasin top and valley below,
Look! a panorama of colors wherever you go,
Nature showing its brilliant handiwork everywhere.
So enjoy- the beauty will always be there.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nature's Overture by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...