Joseph T. Renaldi
Nature's overture begins with each dawn,
Leaving a covering of dew on every lawn,
A distinctive aroma in the morning air
to show the emerging beauty everywhere.
Listen to all the songbirds in unison sing,
Ease and soothing comfort it will bring.
All the trees with succulent leaves of green,
Then changing into a variety of colors it seems.
No talented artist's brush could ever compare,
Because Nature's brush has already been there,
A winter scene depiction of snow so white,
The twinkling of bright stars on a clear night.
Nature's overture is here, no matter the season,
And its sterling performance is within reason,
The undulating motion of a mountain brook,
The transformation of scenery in every nook.
From every mountasin top and valley below,
Look! a panorama of colors wherever you go,
Nature showing its brilliant handiwork everywhere.
So enjoy- the beauty will always be there.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nature's Overture by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Birth Of Another Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone Nice, Ray Hansell
- Solitude, Ray Hansell
- Had you loved, Superman, All hearts call.., Oziyon LeDawn
- Dark Sea Of Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Poetry Is Where You Find It V, Frank Avon
- Godspeed, Heipeuding Ilunglung
- Different things in life anytime and any.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns