Neatly Dressed Droids
We were very neatly dressed to the writing,
You are perfect in the splendour of the stomach,
We were spreading the speedy victory,
Spending the honey and food for the decisions.
The writing carried on with maintenance,
The security droid had no adventure,
And thistles rain down on your stomach.
I have been robot, so robust with energy
And these thistles are not mine.
Now I know something, now I have been
The robotic trees that fight and fast
In the ways of places that were the wonder
And bustle of a daydream.
So the house was shown, so the people
Of the house were hats that dried.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Neatly Dressed Droids by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak