Neatly Dressed Droids
We were very neatly dressed to the writing,
You are perfect in the splendour of the stomach,
We were spreading the speedy victory,
Spending the honey and food for the decisions.
The writing carried on with maintenance,
The security droid had no adventure,
And thistles rain down on your stomach.
I have been robot, so robust with energy
And these thistles are not mine.
Now I know something, now I have been
The robotic trees that fight and fast
In the ways of places that were the wonder
And bustle of a daydream.
So the house was shown, so the people
Of the house were hats that dried.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Neatly Dressed Droids by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra