Nelson Mandela, Synonym of Never Ending Struggle
Parts of earth at times
Remain in deeper gloom.
Lamps of humble breed
Emerge in place of need.
For ages do remain blazing,
Challenging days and nights.
One of them is fighting
Against the call of fate.
How long one can stand
When age is ninety four!
Many a tubes are woven,
Nurses vigil as angels,
Kith and Kin do whisper
Silent hymns; get well wishes.
Media blending posts
For catching public eyes!
Let us, bards, too send
A true Prayer in place.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nelson Mandela, Synonym of Never Ending Struggle by Tajudeen Shah )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey