New Graduates - You're the Future
You're the future
To lead this world.
Let happiness of this day
Flow through your lives
Let whatever you touch
Turn into success.
But remember this
Build up overnight.
Knowledge you see
Is ever increasing
Keep up with that
Keep on improving.
For what you receive
That's the only way
To move on in your job.
All your well wishers
Parents and teachers
Are always counting
On the progress you make.
Wish you all the best
In everything you do
Good things'll happen
Let your plans be good.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Graduates - You're the Future by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones