Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Tangled and spiked hair;
You lay lifeless, alone;
You hit your head and nails;
You cried so hard
On cruel and brute lanes.
You dance you sing;
But stopped crying and laugh;
Heart stopped to swing,
Like a trashed pendulum.
You lay lifeless but a name;
All with anger, recalling;
No love was there,
You vomit blood,
What we had and
Victim of ugly racism,
Preached by hideous kings.
No inkling, no input, no reply.
I howl seeing you, like this.
Gone out of your senses,
And gone with
The winds for ever.
I hand these tears, to you
the pain you left,
Never to return from day one
when you were real and there;
Still fresh and chirping.
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nido Tania by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Inwards Bound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- My Bangle, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Lungi Dance, You Have No Dance Item .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Imagine., Leonard Champlin
- Insomiacs, Payal Priya
- Empty Soul, George Egba
- Not His Cartoons, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- what is a compliment, lee fones
- our Archie, our one eyed parrot, lee fones
- Thesaurus, lee fones