Summer nights we walk along
A gentle smile and a warm kiss
We hold hands along our way
Memories like these I so miss
I recall you holding me so near
Together swimming side by side
Let me freeze that sweet memory
How it makes me smile inside
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NightSwimming by Suelynn Walters )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI