Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
NO HORNS AND SIRENS
Horns and sirens don’t have a beat
take them off the radio and keep them on the street.
The radio is for songs
not for horns where on the street it belongs.
So when I’m cruising down the street
listening to a great beat
hearing sirens makes me scream.
I’m not trying to give you grief
I just want the radio to sound sweet.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier April 10,2011
Poet Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.