Suzanna C Chevalier
NO HORNS AND SIRENS
Horns and sirens don’t have a beat
take them off the radio and keep them on the street.
The radio is for songs
not for horns where on the street it belongs.
So when I’m cruising down the street
listening to a great beat
hearing sirens makes me scream.
I’m not trying to give you grief
I just want the radio to sound sweet.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier April 10,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO HORNS AND SIRENS by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Romantic Blue, Sandra Feldman
- This woman's my guilty pleasure, Mark Heathcote
- Him, Brianna Kimball
- Belonging., megan selepe
- Drive from within in., megan selepe
- Passion, megan selepe
- It wokes me up, Didith Marcelo