No Need To Fret
In the twilight of the morning
before the razor woke itself,
I dreamed that all of us,
with no exception, were searching
only for the heart of heart,
that was still growing in our chests.
I'll call her Mary, and she possesses it,
this heart of heart. I only wonder now
if knowing one will be sufficient
to save and nurture fully what is known
only to me as my most valuable,
also sacred of possessions.
But does this entity protect itself
by placing armour skilfully around
its sphere of sheer humanity,
and godliness. No need to fret.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Need To Fret by Herbert Nehrlich )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate