Is It Poetry
No One Knows What You Are Feeling
Unless you tell them,
no one knows what you discover needing.
And tell me what you love are thinking.
The time before you have become my friend
and you can never have enough of time.
Young pretty woman burns with passion to.
Barren fields of you who love have been.
Lilies mixed with roses purple hearts
and burning man who comes alive because of.
How he watches you and Dear to my.
Sun valley floor and silver wings and swings.
The picturesque the moisture and content.
No one knows of you who love have been.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No One Knows What You Are Feeling by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second