Suzanna C Chevalier
We don’t breathe on the other side
nor do we see sunsets or sunrise.
It’s continually warm and very calm
not like on Earth where we have lots of storms.
But hey wait! I have heard other news
We can make our reality however we so choose.
Plus there is no waiting time
we are directly wired to the divine.
Even on Earth that is much is true
we just need to look for clues.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 9,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO SUNRISE by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- When Negligence falls in love!, Beloufa Chahra
- Over And Out Of Your Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Mosque, Wani Rahil
- A Vision, nadia abduljabbar
- Distance, Beloufa Chahra
- Child's Grace, Randy McClave
- The Many Worlds Of Multiverses, Is It Poetry
- Meaningful Treasures, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Control, Garrett Doff
- Thoughts, Garrett Doff
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Negro Mother, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)