Not A Poet
Not A Poet
I'm not a Poet this much is true
its not always about me but about you.
how you feel how you think
like when your thirsty you take a drink.
poems are from the hear not the mind
if you dont like my poems just leave and be kind.
people are way to quick to judge
they have nothing better to do than hold a grudge.
so remember if you see a poem that you dont like
he probably isn't a poet he's just poring his heart out with all his might
DAVID werts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not A Poet by DAVID werts )
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Goals, douglas scotney
- The Amateur Poet Drives to his First Poe.., Daniel Brick
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)