POKE ME ONCE POKE ME TWICE
POKE ME EVERY WHERE I THINK THAT WOULD BE NICE.
POKE ME IN THE DAY POKE IN THE NIGHT
POKE ME BABY YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE.
POKE FOR EVERYONE THATS WHAT ID SAY
I POKE YOU WILL YOU POKE ME TODAY?
POKES FOR GIRLS POKE FOR GUYS
POKES FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT ARISE.
POKE YOUR MOM POKE YOUR DAD
POKE IS GOOD AND SOMETIMES BAD.
POKES LET YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS THERE
POKES ARE EVEN THE ONES THAT JUST STARE.
POKE IS ONE TO TELL IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK
POKES ARE EVEN THERE FOR THE ONE THAT STALK.
SO POKE ME AND ILL POKE YA BACK
SEE YOU IN A POKE OR TWO JUST REMEMBER THAT.....
DAVID werts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FACEBOOK POKE: by DAVID werts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis