Ace Of Black Hearts
Not My Fictional Crown
Riding on the curtails of others.
I will never eat crumbs, unless they are ones I rightfully earned.
You can not change the honest.
No matter with what words you are taking.
Protected by an invisible armor.
One even you can not see.
A reflective wave.
How close do you want to take the shave.
The risk is all yours.
No force, no gun to bend you against your will.
Go ahead run right back to the city gates.
No chains or ropes to tie your down to some fictional crown.
But know that abandonment is what created me in the first place.
It is what has made me strong.
In my hour of need will you be the one?
To help, to go out of you way? No?
Why is it I trust you more then you trust me?
Can you not see the irony?
So go grab for your chance.
I will still be here working hard when it is gone.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not My Fictional Crown by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman