Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Not My Fictional Crown
Riding on the curtails of others.
I will never eat crumbs, unless they are ones I rightfully earned.
You can not change the honest.
No matter with what words you are taking.
Protected by an invisible armor.
One even you can not see.
A reflective wave.
How close do you want to take the shave.
The risk is all yours.
No force, no gun to bend you against your will.
Go ahead run right back to the city gates.
No chains or ropes to tie your down to some fictional crown.
But know that abandonment is what created me in the first place.
It is what has made me strong.
In my hour of need will you be the one?
To help, to go out of you way? No?
Why is it I trust you more then you trust me?
Can you not see the irony?
So go grab for your chance.
I will still be here working hard when it is gone.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.