People are the same
Wars and killings and hatreds.
The Samaritan still crosses the road
to help while the God-fearing
Pass by on the other side.
Love still makes the world go round
Passion rules the
Deceivers and the deceived.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nothing Changes by Glenda PalmerVibert )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak