PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
'Nothing' is better than painful 'something'...
1 is bigger than O
and 100 than 10
but O is not merely a naught
though it may begin from a nano dot.
O is a circle too;
a round course of a complete journey!
O begins and O ends the mystic 'Om' sign.
O is not empty nil; a single O has its own power.
If everything is reduced to nothing
then all the things that were there
now remain folded into this super nothing!
Which mother will be happy with a half baby?
Rather a mother with very heavy heart
will bear with the sad infantile death.
If a single kiss along with the first hug
turns out to be the parting gesture;
won`t it be much better
that such lovers never met each other?
Nothing has no living mark.
A poem badly incomplete with only few lines;
with no sense or not even a haze of charm
is much worse than one blank page.
They say a blind uncle is better than no uncles at all- -
What if a child`s parents are single kids with no siblings at all?
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Nothing' is better than painful 'something'... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...