November And A Question
Those that can remain unmoved, by such a painless kiss,
untouched by such a soft embrace
their hearts are colourless, I feel
for someone forgot to give them a soul.
But it is in their palms, that your heart is stranded,
their lips you choose to touch
more than my lips, in the past were touched.
I fear that you have burned the ship, that sailed your kisses on their lips
and to me, none of them will return
in this life, that's kicking me from every side.
I have a question for you, now that you are so far away:
'Am I at least allowed to dream, shamelessly
of your undressed skin,
laying in my restless bed? '
Of Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (November And A Question by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You delight my life, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty