Amy Louise Kerswell
Nowhere left to fall
I have no where left to fall.
Except to the clutches of depression and suicide.
Oh my dear God how life can seem like a slide.
I can't fall anywhere soft.
I have no one to fall into their arms.
I can't be happy only sad.
But I don't really no why anymore.
In my heart my sadness is in store.
My life used to be mine.
Now it belongs to depression.
And the evil forces from beyond
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nowhere left to fall by Amy Louise Kerswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram
- Elvis Presley, lee fones
- Catching fish, gajanan mishra