I could not see you O stranger
You are permanent resident here.
I am wandering the poor traveller
For a purpose that I do not know
And also I could not hear you
For the ego that engulfed me.
I could not tell a word that has
Fragrance of truth and that is fair
The way that lead me is nor proper
On the stair and I do not care.
O stranger, Where are you I am here
Not matching with anything and
Going back and back in my thought
And action that has contradiction.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O Stranger by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne