I could not see you O stranger
You are permanent resident here.
I am wandering the poor traveller
For a purpose that I do not know
And also I could not hear you
For the ego that engulfed me.
I could not tell a word that has
Fragrance of truth and that is fair
The way that lead me is nor proper
On the stair and I do not care.
O stranger, Where are you I am here
Not matching with anything and
Going back and back in my thought
And action that has contradiction.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O Stranger by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)