Of All Life's States Supreme
Each days spent's play in trances to teach all nightly dreams
no light know where fair glances are absent, rarest gleams
unite free-flights bright streams, reverse sad circumstances,
enchanting spell Life's schemes, link heart to heart. True chance is
response to Love's advances in harmony which beams
from twinned souls sparked advances from Earth to airy streams.
As strawberries and cream, Time's whipped, unzipped romance is
personnified dream themes luck plucks, unending dances.
Affection's fairest stance is love's joyous damascene,
sublime state which perchance is of all life's states supreme.
Eyes glued to bright eyes team here as happiness enhances
surprise cued through shared theme that distance, Time, surpasses.
Romance sheds frontiers, years, tears, hope scope finds
translates to seventh heaven's sublime signs.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of All Life's States Supreme by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal