Narayan Chandra Samal
Many friends are evil & many friends are bad.
But few friends are good & few friends are like God.
Many friends are fraud & many friends are dishonest.
But few friends are trustworthy & few friends are honest.
Many friends are cruel & many friends are harmful.
But few friends are caring & few friends are very helpful.
Many friends are opportunistic & many friends are professional.
But few friends are realistic & few friends are very personal.
Many friends are like Twister & Many friends are like Tide.
But few friends are like philosopher & few friends are like guide.
Many friends give grief & many friends give sorrow.
But few friends give happiness & few friends give cheer.
Many friends give pain & Many friends give sufferings.
But few friends give relief & few friends give peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEW FRIENDS by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders