Oh My Miserable Love!
you told me not to fear
you told me to hang the hands of the mid-dying girl
you told me to put the flowers of death aside
you the young dear guy!
what about the corpse
lied down the street
in shamed blood
beneath the darkness of our sky
what about you should I do?
Oh my miserable love!
by the march of soldiers
cause you abandoned the kisses always sent to me
My dear death beauty!
what about our left glances
face to face
lips on lips
and feeling we're live
what about you
my death beautiful love...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My Miserable Love! by alireza asgari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla