Oh My Miserable Love!
you told me not to fear
you told me to hang the hands of the mid-dying girl
you told me to put the flowers of death aside
you the young dear guy!
what about the corpse
lied down the street
in shamed blood
beneath the darkness of our sky
what about you should I do?
Oh my miserable love!
by the march of soldiers
cause you abandoned the kisses always sent to me
My dear death beauty!
what about our left glances
face to face
lips on lips
and feeling we're live
what about you
my death beautiful love...
alireza asgari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My Miserable Love! by alireza asgari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns