Oh My Orlando Bloom!
Oh what sweet orgasm he gives with just one lust filled glance
'Ramona.' He softly calls to me in join him in his midnight pirate's bed
Lowering his zipper my lover presents me with a most erotic view of his 9 inch masterpiece
Hardened and pulsing with desire for me
'All for you all night long.' He purrs.
Naughty thoughts flood my mind in a river of passion's heat as I feel his fingers slip slowly, gently into me
'Don't stop.' I moan like an animal caught in the most wicked kind of trap
Opening like a rose under the heavy storm of my lover's ejecting rain
Beneath the glow of a full silverly moon I wrap my legs around him and pull him into me ever deeper and
Lustly calling his name as I dig bloodly wounds across his bare naked back
One more masterful thrust
One more tender loving stroke and.....
Oh my God!
Baby, I swear I've never had it better.
2008 Ramona Thompson
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My Orlando Bloom! by Ramona Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra