On Angel's Wings
On Angel's Wings you were taken away,
But in my heart you will always stay.
I will hear your whisper in the tallest trees,
Feel your love in the gentle breeze.
And when I find I miss you the most,
Inside our beautiful memories
I will hold you close.
You are an angel watching over me
with the comfort and blessings you bring,
You embrace my heart and hold it close,
Forever on Angel's Wings
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Angel's Wings by Crailin Hardy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant