Is It Poetry
On The Death Of A Young Woman
I whom never taught you.
I am your other half.
Half of what I am I never was.
Never being what I was, You hope I am.
Young I am strong wrapped in your feeble arms.
Hickory trees are golden the pine trees in the dark.
Deeper in the ground I am and I never quite so still.
Voices growing louder up above my loamy bed.
To be an angel inbetween a chest I lay my head.
What trouble is a tooth O how below I strain.
The hand the fingers rest between each breath I take.
Peace is being full to bursting with the light so white.
And in darkness only I can come.
When the deepest root
is snaped in half my child hood day has flown.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On The Death Of A Young Woman by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka