Is It Poetry
On The Death Of Your Brother
Blessed child of mine Caroline.
It is lovely, it was deep, he once was a person.
The other person.
Never turning back looked around,
before leaving and to no one he said.
It withdrew that sword I am shielded finally,
in the angel the rock It is sad never morn me.
Coming before you so that you sleep.
That was agreeable with the smile of the angel,
the one sad parent whom cried hands raised, what is left?
Where you go he rises from the ocean of pain,
and the breeze of the wombs perfume.
But as for my leaving death to come visit if even.
Not being the profit, you are not discouraged.
Victory of your life came from my grave.
A clear plastic bag no metal no wood to spare.
No one knows but her for the joy,
and I of mine when your and her monopolized one.
So blessed at lest was one person when he.
Gave me about you in her to rise once more.
Lovely is heaven,
and as for the joy you insisted in leaving her call.
And, the growing to all parents
and from whence in the chest was it given.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On The Death Of Your Brother by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak