One beautiful whisper caused me to think,
What a careless whisper it truly is!
One sees the careful and brave in videos,
Where are the young who persevere in life?
To see the angry and the crazy in strife,
Is a stiff observation that beleaguers me warmly.
I want the young to succeed and tell the old
That films are not so golden, not so intriguing.
For one beautiful whisper is from the lords
Of evil, who comfort nobody in their careless wake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Whisper by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Ballad Of Reading Gaol, Oscar Wilde
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Passing Lives, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The scholar, Angell Afinowi
- Visiting You Alone In A Field of Stone..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Reward, gajanan mishra
- Reflections, Ronald Chapman
- TORNADO SARADHA, Bireswar Halder
- Decorating My Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bombayan Super Stars, You Believe Me Or .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Apologies to my Readers, Angell Afinowi
- Valuable Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak