Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer competition
Across the floor the cheerleaders scream.
Suddenly the girls stop and music blares.
The girls end with a big bang.
The coaches start crying and girls start laughing.
The cash register goes 'ding' and the food goes crunch.
Waiting.. Dead silence... 'Then winner is WVW! '
The crowd starts screaming!
Other teams blubber.
Our team jumps for joy.
Phones start ringing and clicking off the cuff.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer competition by rebecca leonard )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- My Lady, Michael P. McParland
- OH! winter, let it snow again, Juwon Daniel
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela
- Like A Needle And A Thread Did Wed (By S.., Anastasia Hunt
- snow at school, Juwon Daniel
- Be At Peace, Michael P. McParland
- Filing Bankruptcy, Susan Lacovara
- winter snow, Juwon Daniel
- Come Hold Me 3, Michael P. McParland
- Autumn, Andrea Vescovo