Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer competition
Across the floor the cheerleaders scream.
Suddenly the girls stop and music blares.
The girls end with a big bang.
The coaches start crying and girls start laughing.
The cash register goes 'ding' and the food goes crunch.
Waiting.. Dead silence... 'Then winner is WVW! '
The crowd starts screaming!
Other teams blubber.
Our team jumps for joy.
Phones start ringing and clicking off the cuff.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer competition by rebecca leonard )
- Grace Me, Michael McParland
- 168., John Westlake
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)