Open Your Door
The trees are dancing in red
And yellow and violet and pink,
Rebellious colors of all hue and shade
Though here will be gone in a wink.
Grab them these specters of dreams
Dip your heart deep and true
Surrender to the mad spectrum of whims
Before they fade and leave you to rue.
Let some of them smudge your face
Get inside and touch your mind
Bathe you in flamboyant happiness,
Once gone you may never again find.
Colors of Spring in all hue and shed
From the heavens on you they pour,
Dash of colors, that's for you made,
Are calling you to open your door!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open Your Door by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- थुनलाइ सोरजिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Positive Happiness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Crown ever remain, maqsood hasni
- An Ordinary Monday, Graham Fowell
- Pin No.783393, Ronjoy Brahma
- You and me, Temjen Aier
- Opening To Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Complete Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mcmuffin, lee fones
- Rhythm's Fragrances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak