Alliteration Lets Inspiration Sense Opportunities Near
Although libido increases strength occasionally, new
Love, if sincere only, noble, abides.
It succeeds openly, naturally attracting light,
Secrets occult never admits, life improves.
Others, niggardly, after limited ideas scheme -
No arrogant lies inwardly stimulate osmosis.
A little illumination sometimes offers notions
Letting inner sweetness out. Novel alliance,
If sought openly, nurtures active lustre.
Such opportunities need appropriate leeway, insight
Outlets. Needed approach liberates ideal synthesis
Neccessary, allowing love’s infinite song-oasis.
Average lives internally stagnate, offering nothing
Like intimate sensitivity, or noteworthy attainments
In soul-searching one’s nascent awareness, latent,
Sleeps. Oneiric nexus awakens, literally incandescent,
Overcomes native apathy letting idleness seduce
Natural aptitudes, - leaves internal strictures outwitted.
At last it seems offending nuances
Lift, idyll satisfies. Order new awaits.
Indifferent, stubborn overbearing natures are lost.
Sensitivity outwits negativity, affection leads into
Outreach, naturally accepts love, ignores selfishness.
Never abstain, link into self-sustaining opportunities!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opportunities Near by Jonathan ROBIN )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 5, 1934)
Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Blue Roses, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie