Lawrence S. Pertillar
Other Than Those Substitutions To Taste
Produce it to seduce.
And captivate to hold,
A mind finding it craved.
To keep returning back to it,
Day after day with no wishes to quit...
Is the reason why some appetites,
Are kept alive to survive just to seek...
That which is unique and qualifies,
To satisfy what has been desired.
Other than those substitutions to taste,
One takes to waste...
With a going through the motions,
Unmotivated or devoted.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Other Than Those Substitutions To Taste by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh