! ! ! Our Center
always holding my hand
cupid's bow tracing
glancing while driving
and my heart feels like singing
oh, how i love the feeling!
guiding my hand
letting me feel
as you feel mine.
pure, real loving
oh, tell me,
our CENTER is...
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and always, i believe what i feel in there.
I can almost touch your emotions - your joy, your fear
your hopes, your dreams... everything in you.
I feel your CENTER and i believe in you.
Masarap maramdaman ang totoong ikaw... walang pretension.
Ngunit may dikta ng dapat at alam naman natin ito. Hindi lang iisa ang pwede nating mahalin. O hindi lamang ang sarili natin ang dapat pagbigyan.
Ang mahalaga, alam natin na ang SENTRO natin ay hindi makasarili...
Sana naturuan kita ng tamang paraan ng pagbibigay ng pagmamahal.
You know my CENTER. I wait.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Our Center by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma