Our Last Tango
I feel so lonely
In this room for two
Smoking your thoughts
And drinking your dreams.
We're still in that Paris,
Though we didn't dance, yet,
Our last tango.
You're my sitting stone
I was your throne.
Just open your petrified heart
Only for a second
That stupid metaphor
Of being together,
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Last Tango by Marieta Maglas )
Did you read them?
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)