Our Lives Are One and Inseparable
We are integrated connected one.
Come my dear and have patience
We must change this world as
Perfect and pure with our love.
We all are the sons and daughters
Of this nature and we are elements
Of same water air light sky earth
Come my dear we can change this world
As we desire with our love.
We have conscience we have knowledge
We have affection we have love
This suffice the purpose to make
This earth really heaven.
Come, come my dear and have patience
We can change this world a lovely
And beautiful place without any evil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Lives Are One and Inseparable by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW