Owl (Hai Ku)
eyes, glistening spheres
plumage that is camouflage
looking for its prey
Submitted: Monday, November 06, 2006
Edited: Wednesday, November 03, 2010
tiyler durden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Owl (Hai Ku) by tiyler durden )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath