Pale white beauty
Soft as the moonlight, glinting
Through a veil of silken snow
Your pale white beauty, maudlin?
My hearts beat speaking in overflow…
You with your dark hair roving?
Oh ivory shouldered, queen
There where the barn owl, sleeping?
So quietly calm and serene
There where the raven is feeding?
His talons in the snow,
There with a heart still bleeding
I'll pray you love me so…
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pale white beauty by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra