Is It Poetry
My wife is joyful,
she is covered with dawns early morning sunlight.
his face and limbs are without shadow and smooth.
Does not disobey the kind voice of his/her both others,
and makes of their, affairs like your life to prosper.
And as it is,
are not the cloud tops loving, gentle and lively.
She is of the lamb,
good cream and sweet butter flow forth
from her/his from whence is her, 'dear' other.
I shall give you another thought about my other:
have broken off from this, thine own warm bread.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passover by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We, the great family, ANIL KARKI
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock