James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
PAULINE AND DWD OCT 13TH,2012
Pauline and DWD Oct 13th,2012
Pauline Marois, premier of Quebec, wants death with dignity,
But she has a minority government, so can't get too finicky yet,
Did our Supreme Court made it national, with Sue Rodriguez decision?
Are Ottawa aristocrats looking at this with much precision?
Despite this; Pauline Marois is our kind of political lady,
She's up front with her ideas and not one bit shady,
And if she gets death with dignity for Quebec; that would be great,
Though she only speaks French and I can't understand the debate.
She is at that Francophone meeting getting lots of attention,
She may even cause us a bit of English-speaking tension,
Unfortunately, the media moguls don't like her much,
But if she can get DWD; she will have the common touch.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.