PAULINE AND DWD OCT 13TH,2012
Pauline and DWD Oct 13th,2012
Pauline Marois, premier of Quebec, wants death with dignity,
But she has a minority government, so can't get too finicky yet,
Did our Supreme Court made it national, with Sue Rodriguez decision?
Are Ottawa aristocrats looking at this with much precision?
Despite this; Pauline Marois is our kind of political lady,
She's up front with her ideas and not one bit shady,
And if she gets death with dignity for Quebec; that would be great,
Though she only speaks French and I can't understand the debate.
She is at that Francophone meeting getting lots of attention,
She may even cause us a bit of English-speaking tension,
Unfortunately, the media moguls don't like her much,
But if she can get DWD; she will have the common touch.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PAULINE AND DWD OCT 13TH,2012 by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum