James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
Pauline Marois... Jan 20th,2013
Pauline Marois, as premier of Quebec has aroused some fear,
She might be a separatist, which could cause bad feelings here,
But she might get death-with-dignity for those in Quebec,
That means that other provinces might eventually get it yet.
That means that Canada is a step closer to normal,
And not bogged down by elite Ottawa aristocrats in formal,
But you don't know because media moguls cannot say,
They only publicize what they've been told and only then, they may.
And what we read and are told on TV could also be bent,
And without referendums or input; there's no argument,
So Pauline is the best thing to happen in Canada for years,
I just wish I understood French, which would be music to my ears.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20th,2014 by James Bredin )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley