Mr. Jac D' Joseph
Peace-are the arms of the world
hugging each other-
each loving another Peace...
Peace-is casting bread..tortilla..matzo
upon the waters
yet-seeking no "quarters" Peace...
Peace-is lacing fingers through
tangled paths-with your foe
then sharing the fruits
that your neighbors grow Peace...
Peace-the confetti of faces
black..yellow..white..and other kind
and all of us-color blind Peace is the unfettered sleep
the unbolted door-
the center of the universe It is the see of its core!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Mr. Jac D' Joseph )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Black boy, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Prayers, kyvin nash
- nineteen ninety six, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocky needle, Nassy Fesharaki
- My china, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Shall Be With You, Anelle Komana
- Wolves of Chaos, Maverick Jones
- Heart and mind at war, Rodney R. Cooper
- OUR NEED FOR LOVE, Tom Zart
- Apocalypse, Roisin Batty