Peace to the broken heart,
peace to those who are gone.
Peace to the guns;
with wish we are at war
peace to the troubled,
to the orphans without love,
peace to your mall of pain and mourn.
Peace to they that torments our vineyard.
Peace to our fragile bones
that seem so weak to carry on.
Peace to the unborn child,
who holds the key to our Jerusalem.
Peace to mother nature.
Peace to the heavens
and to the unforgiven.
Peace to the witches that wish we failure.
Lyk lightening we sparkle;
in peace we'll 4eva twinkle.
Peace to my sister in cluster stand
in due season her blessings she sprinkles.
Nothing we need to prove,
to peace lets groove.
Lyk the glittering sun,
let's radiate in peace.
Let's make dis world a beta place,
love me 4 who I am every hour,
that I'll also do in my tower.
Then our heart as one 4eva beat in peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Olujobi Jedidiahz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 7, john chizoba vincent
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath