Shiv Raj Pradhan
Peace, in a moment
Shadow is dumb
Converse or speak with none
Peace is easy sum.
Thuds - yet coo a part
Of intitutional verities
Peace is boon cart.
A moment with stranger
And knotty queries soar off
Peace is virgin share.
Welcome song sonorous
Dye dearness wonderful
Peace is all source.
Into jerky diverse sails
Peace, is silent creep.
The tone of love-tie
Creates ripples in calm slide
Peace, is hug- me joy.
The walks jot a sum
Ticking attachment numbers, a lot
Peace is valley’s welcome.
Upon the green hill
Luscious freshness reigns
Peace, is spring pill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Peace, in a moment by Shiv Raj Pradhan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Abhangs (A Short Collection), Sant Tukaram
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...