Shiv Raj Pradhan
Peace, in a moment
Shadow is dumb
Converse or speak with none
Peace is easy sum.
Thuds - yet coo a part
Of intitutional verities
Peace is boon cart.
A moment with stranger
And knotty queries soar off
Peace is virgin share.
Welcome song sonorous
Dye dearness wonderful
Peace is all source.
Into jerky diverse sails
Peace, is silent creep.
The tone of love-tie
Creates ripples in calm slide
Peace, is hug- me joy.
The walks jot a sum
Ticking attachment numbers, a lot
Peace is valley’s welcome.
Upon the green hill
Luscious freshness reigns
Peace, is spring pill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Peace, in a moment by Shiv Raj Pradhan )
- Bogus Are Your Deeds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- An Unfortunate Death, Kim Barney
- in time, Cee Bea
- Genetic Predisposition And Violence, Is It Poetry
- Reading a Book, swapna bhattacharya
- Sparky, Rena Thompson
- Self-Portrait, swapna bhattacharya
- This Thing Called Life Just Won't Stop H.., ary bolanos
- Hope For Us, favour ugwumba
- Keeping the Spring Alive ~ Sara and Niku.., Sara Fielder
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)