Why do people like me?
Why do people look up to me
Why do I not like me?
Why people please tell me why
People say I am a friend
Say they don’t need a friend
Say they want to be loved
That’s what I offer
But yet u don’t want me to love why
Why when I am with people they say I am not funny
They say I scare them
Why all the sore words
I love all
But I get none in return
Ever person I say hello to
Ever person I talk to
Ever person I wait on
People that want to be my friends but won’t hang with me
Why do I feel like this?
People please love me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People by Keith Young )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz