Waiting in the darkness
Is the person of my nightmare
Always haunting me
Telling me what to do and think
It's become more then a thought
It's an obsession
But what is perfect?
But a dream that is portrayed
Everyone's perfect is different
And when we reach perfect
Will that be enough?
Or will we continue to want more?
laura random's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect by laura random )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Worst, Michael McParland
- The World, Michael McParland
- The Simpler the Better, Brandon J. Moore
- The Wind, Michael McParland
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael McParland
- The Truth, Michael McParland
- The Sweetness, Michael McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael McParland
- The Storm, Michael McParland
- The Step, Michael McParland