Who knows the real meaning of perfect,
When it's too late,
you can't go back,
never will you be able to go and change the things you say,
you won't be able to live but once,
So how do you know if your doing things perfectly?
I can't tell if things that I'm doing's right or wrong,
people disown me,
tell me I'm too fat to deserve to be alive,
say I'm ugly,
Are you supose to be perfect to live a perfect life?
I don't write perfect poems,
I don't ride horses perfectly,
I don't look perfect,
I don't have perfect hair,
So am I leading a perfect life?
erica green's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect by erica green )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)